Welding Simulation with Simulfact Welding Basic Seminar
In our basic seminar you will set up standard models with Simufact Welding, calculate them and evaluate them.
In particular, you will learn to understand the structure of the program so that you can model it yourself develop their own processes. In the basic seminar we teach you the basic range of functions of Simufact Welding. Once you have completed our seminar, you will know the necessary process parameters and use tools for a standard evaluation.
- Basic program structure
- CAD import and geometry processing
- Basic modeling of the welding sequence of a welding assembly
- Idealization of real welding processes
- Description of the welds with the fillet generator
- Optimization of the heat source with the Weldmonitor
- Main features of the evaluation (standard evaluation)
None, CAD knowledge is helpful.
Simufact Engineering GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
February 28-March 1, September 19-20