Forming Simulation with Simulfact Forming Basic Seminar
In our basic seminar, you set up standard models with Simufact Forming, calculate them and evaluate them.
In particular, you will learn to understand the structure of the program so that you can model it yourself develop their own processes. In the basic seminar we teach you the basic range of functions of Simufact Forming. Once you have completed our seminar, you will know the necessary process parameters and use tools for a standard evaluation.
• Basic program structure
• CAD import and geometry processing
• Basic multi-level modeling
• Forming processes
• Idealization of real forming processes
• Basic modeling of hole and
• Deburring processes
• Definition of spring-loaded tools
• Main features of the evaluation (standard evaluation)
• Fundamental differences between FE and FV solvers
None. CAD knowledge is helpful
Simufact Engineering GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
March 28-29, September 13-14