MSC Stamping - Sheet Metal Stamping
The objective of this course is to understand the input data of a stamping operation and how to interpret the results. The effects of parameters such as geometry, the properties of the material, the pressing curves, the capacity of the pad. It will be taught in depth how to analyze a part, understand its marks and how to assess its severity.
- Understanding of material properties
- Circle grid and thinning strain analysis
- Press overview
- Understanding of stamping dies
- Understanding of marks in a component
- Types of defects
- Stamping formability measurement
None, although knowledge of CAD is useful.