MAR101 – Marc Introductory Course
An introduction in the use of Marc and Mentat through a series of lectures, demonstrations and workshops.
- Overview of Marc and its Capabilities
- Review of the Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method
- The Implications of Running a Geometrically Nonlinear Analysis
- Nonlinear Incremental Solution Procedures
- Iterative Convergence Methods
- Interpreting Results from Nonlinear Analyses
- Best Practice in Contact Analyses
- Solver Choice and Parallel Analysis Options
- Global and Local Remeshing
- Element Choice
- Elastomer and Metal Plasticity Material Models
A basic knowledge of statics and strength of materials is highly recommended. No previous finite element analysis experience is required.
14.03.2023-16.03.2023 Vastra Frolunda, Sweden
12.09.2023-14.09.2023 Vastra Frolunda, Sweden