Introduction to Romax Evolve
The intent of this course is to provide users with an introduction to Romax Evolve to perform electromechanical analysis for the study of electrical machines.
- Modelling of an electric machine in Romax Evolve
- Parametric representation or finite element of the housing
- Quasi-static analysis and factors influencing bearing life and performance
- Evaluation of bearings, their performance and system deflections.
- Vibroacoustic effects and vibration and acoustic analysis of electrical machines
- Dynamic analysis of the rotor of an industrial generator and influence of asymmetric electromagnetic forces on the dynamic
A basic knowledge of electromechanical systems
Tel: +44 (0)1276 903120