Introduction to Romax Concept
The intent of this course is to provide users with comprehensive exposure to Romax Concept for the rapid modelling and analysis of drivetrain and transmission systems.
- Introduction to the user interface an practical examples presenting the basic and advanced features of Romax Concept.
- Design and optimization of the macro-geometry of gears with parallel axes
- Modelling, analysis and optimisation of epicycloidal systems
- Modelling, analysis and optimisation of entire powertrain of a vehicle
- Modelling of perpendicular shafts and gears
- Use of predefined templates in Romax Concept
- Modelling of torque converters, variable ratio couplings and hydrostatic systems in Romax Concept
A basic knowledge of drivetrain and transmission systems
Tel: +44 (0)1276 903120