Frequency domain analysis using Adams/Vibration
This course is intended for users who want to perform frequency-domain analysis. Using Adams/Vibration, you can study forced vibrations within the Adams model at isolated instances. The results from Adams/Vibration can be used in noise/vibration/harshness (NVH) studies.
- Defining the input channels from which you will actuate (shake) the model: Kinematics (Disp., Vel., and Accel.), Force, State Variables
- Working through examples that demonstrate each available option for actuating the system: Swept sine, PSD, Rotating Mass, User-defined
- Defining the output channels from which to analyze the simulation
- Performing vibration analysis in batch mode using Python
- Vibration analysis of modeling containing flexible bodies
- Using Design Evaluation to minimize frequency response
- Brief section on theory
A working knowledge of Adams as covered in ADM701 and ADM704.
Tel: +44 (0)1276 903120