Senior Software Consultant 1931
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 8-10 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Domain knowledge in project financial accounting (spending forecasts, project and fiscal budgeting, and cost capitalization).
- Highly skilled and experienced in Java Experience developing against relational databases and working with SQL.
- History of full life-cycle development, including requirements, design, and programming.
- Experience optimizing Java code in terms of memory usage and performance/speed.
- Experience in the delivery of commercial grade / enterprise class software.
- Passionate about Test Driven Development Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Highly knowledgeable in JEE as well as software design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Need of a seasoned Java server-side developer with a wealth of experience designing, developing and perfecting server-side systems that are able to process complex business rules, multi-layered transactions and scale to thousands of users.
- The ideal candidate will be a Java expert who can design and build complex object-oriented systems.
- Have a firm handle on how to solve real-world business needs with elegant, reusable and efficient Java code/architecture.
- Only veteran software developers with demonstrated full-lifecycle delivery experience will be considered, meaning you need to possess a strong foundation in the science and discipline of structured programming.