Senior Software Analyst 1990
Hyderabad | HS&I | India
Dept Name : HS&I
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 3-4 Years
No of Positions: 3
- Expertise with Java application design and development in an Enterprise setting using J2EE, Servlets, Filters, Web Containers, JSPs and Tag Libraries, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Active MQ, XML, HTML Unit.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Jenkins and Gradle.
- In-depth understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
- Identify opportunities and enhance the in-house developed web-based Records management system for Law enforcement.
- Support the existing user base with in SLA and Service Quality.
- Drive efficiency in team’s baseline activities through lean processes and transformation.
- Design & Develop features for the WebRMS product as per global roadmap.
- Collaborate with onsite counter-part/partner to build / execute global roadmap for each stream of services and work towards shared objectives.
- Improve the Team Autonomy / Maturity Level on continuous basis to provide consistent/quality services.
- Embracing emerging standards while promoting best practices and consistent usage of design patterns.
- Identifying exciting opportunities to adopt new technologies to solve existing needs and future challenges.
- Developing a deep understanding of integrations/interfacing with other systems and platforms within the supported domain.
- Performing hands on software development, typically spending time on writing code, conducting code reviews and testing when needed in on going sprints.