Senior Software Analyst 1964
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 2-5 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Strong understanding of Engineering Domain (Oil & Gas, Marine and EPC) in design / data management.
- Software testing. Good knowledge about Internet Information Server.
- Good Knowledge about WCF Services and on SQL / Oracle databases and capability to write basic SQL queries.
- Hands on experience in SmartPlant Foundation (and integration with other Smart plant enterprise products ) or similar products (like Documentum )is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and willing to work under pressure.
- Strong communication / negotiation skills.
- Good logical and analytical skills Good reasoning skills.
- Ability to self-learn, Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Understanding the end user requirements from requirements and user stories from the sprint backlog.
- Create / Update Test scripts Execute test scripts as per test plan / sprint plan and record observations.
- Need to work with global teams, participate in the scrum team meetings (WebEx / skype etc.).
- Provide technical software support to customers in the areas of SDA and related applications.
- Communicating with Customers, first level regional Engineers effectively and manage their expectations for the various issues raised by them.
- Investigate the root cause for the issues raised by customers and provide solution/ workaround Raising trouble reports for software bugs