Principal Consultant 1900
Hyderabad | PI | India
Dept Name : Autonomy & Positioning
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 8 - 12 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be able to visualize the big picture of the products and interactions System level design experiences.
- Should be able to multitask and be a go-getter.
- Able to guide other team members Collaborative abilities in multi-disciplined teams.
- Extensive experience in complex computer systems specification and development.
- Ability to take work/tasks/projects to closure.
- At least 8-years of development/coding experience using related technologies.
- Over 5 years of software designing experience.
- Experience working for or with a US or Canada based parent company.
- Should have over 8 years’ experience in C/C++ Object Oriented Development UI developments.
- Should have extensive development and design experience on web based UI applications.
- Should have sound knowledge in OOPS and OOAD.
- Good to have knowledge and experience in scripting (Python, perl).
Working Environment/Domain Skills:
- Should have good knowledge in design patterns, methodologies and frameworks.
- Strong design skills and must participate in design & code reviews.
- Should have worked in Agile environment and be quality focused & should be a quick programmer.
- Should have knowledge in SaaS based applications development & deployment.
- Should have development experience on Windows & Linux OS favors.
- Good to have knowledge on any of the Version control systems like Perforce, TFS, VFS or SVN.
- Good to have experience on tools like JIRA, Confluence Good to have knowledge on automations, Jenkins and DevOPS.
- A strong technical understanding of the tools related to software development (SCM, Defect tracking, Requirements capture, etc.).