Senior User Experience Analyst 1957
Hyderabad | HS&I | India
Dept Name : HS&I
Qualification : BE/ME/ Bachelors degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive Science, Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Statistical Sciences, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or related field
Relevant Work Experience : 3-4 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Wireframe designs, information architecture and interactive designing, data gathering.
- Preferred experience in mobile applications, client server technologies, command and control, and/or game design.
- Domain knowledge related to Public Safety & Security, Utilities & Communication is preferred.
- Researching, analyzing project requirements, conceptualizing user experience designs, working with scrum team.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites required, prototyping skills in Axure or a web framework preferred.
- Proficiency in sketching and communicating visually in multiple art media, such as paper/pencil, whiteboards, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with customers, users and developers.
- Ability to take direction and process constructive criticism.
- Working to support the development of user experience from conception to delivery for Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure products.
- Serve as a user advocate and liaison between the creative/design team and development teams.
- The ideal candidate is a creative person with outstanding interaction and visual design skills who can deliver high and low fidelity mock ups and prototypes based on a clear understanding of user environments, scenarios, workflows, and tasks.
- Should have some experience or understanding of user research and usability testing.
- Research and evaluate emerging trends in interaction and interface design and match those to users’ needs.
- Collaborate with other interaction designers, user researchers, and software developers to ensure the delivery of excellent user experiences.
- Support the UX team in the development of user models, wireframes, and UI designs.
- Create original design concepts as well as designs based on established guidelines.
- Ensure that design guidelines are maintained and shared with appropriate stakeholders to guide product design and development.