Digital Innovation in Construction Summit
Free to reimagine: Empowering construction pros with insights
Join us at HxGN LIVE Global 2023
The Digital Innovation in Construction Summit at HxGN LIVE 2023 explores the digital solutions that connect the office, field and workflows to build efficiently, safely, sustainably and more cost-effectively than ever before. Understand how Hexagon solutions generate actionable insights for AEC professionals. Discover how owners, managers, planners, designers, contractors and engineers use construction platforms and software to open up new ways of working across the entire construction lifecycle — freeing construction professionals from the inefficiencies of disconnected operations.
Join the Digital Innovation in Construction Summit to discover how Hexagon’s solutions enable you to innovate, improve workflows, increase productivity and reduce costs. Hear from and engage with experts and customers in the buildings industry and the heavy construction industry.
What you'll learn
Hexagon's digital solutions for the building construction lifecycle bring value to any project. Our technologies yield cost savings, improve workflows and increase productivity to help deliver projects on time, on budget and more sustainably. With a comprehensive approach focused on our capabilities, Hexagon provides integrated data solutions with up-to-date reality capture job site information so you are free to view, manage, analyse and share data in a way that best suits your needs.
Our solutions for large-scale infrastructure projects address every stage of heavy construction projects requiring multiple tasks, teams, tools and technologies to get the job done. Using the right resources and solutions — easy to use, easy to adopt and easy to deploy — is critical to success.
Explore the many ways Hexagon is advancing construction innovation.
Who should attend
The Digital Innovations in Construction Summit will provide knowledge and insight to anyone who works in the construction industry, no matter their role. Professionals such as project and site managers, facility managers, surveyors, planners and estimators, architects, designers, contractors and engineers will benefit from inspiring keynotes, hands-on training and networking with technology experts, innovators and pioneers from around the world.
Attendees will experience digital innovations in the construction of buildings and heavy construction:
- Experience best-in-class reality capture of existing conditions quickly and easily.
- Share your data to optimise conceptual and detailed design (3D BIM).
- Streamline design validation and facilitate preconstruction planning.
- Analyse your data for improved progress monitoring, management and controls.
- View your data and collaborate to improve productivity, efficiency and overall performance of operations.
- Optimise the design, estimation and planning process.
- Mobilise people, equipment and materials efficiently.
- Leverage autonomy and digital reality to reduce rework, waste, risk and delays in construction.
- Go beyond construction by improving operations and maintenance.