Provides situational awareness in the browser.
More about LuciadRIA
Features, capabilities and benefits. Discover what LuciadRIA has to offer in this brochure.
What's new in LuciadRIA 2022.1?
Explore the updated controller and editing API, drape vector data over meshes, instance 3D icons and more
Connect to your data via OGC web services, or simply drag and drop common file formats. The data can then be explored in a 2D or 3D map view or a vertical intersection view. For 4D analysis and a richer picture of what’s happening when, combine it with a timeline view.
Why you should choose LuciadRIA:
- Fuse multi-source content into a smart digital reality
- Handle real-time dynamic data, such as flights, vessels, or people
- Enjoy the interactivity of a desktop solution, including analytics, right in the browser
- Deal with data and maps in different projections without extract-transform-load (ETL) processing
- Work with defense symbology, including MIL-STD-2525 and APP-6, in a browser application
From 2D to 3D with the click of a button
Clean design matters. LuciadRIA is the only web-based geospatial solution that allows users to go from 2D to 3D, using the same code and data, in a beautiful, intuitive interface.
Fully leverage HTML5 technology
Rely on world-scale precision to visualize, transform and calculate data. Using HTML5, LuciadRIA provides high-performance imagery alongside vector-based data and dynamic content.
Accelerated visualization done right
Develop applications for 2D and 3D through a single API. LuciadRIA supports 3D and advanced visualization thanks to hardware acceleration with WebGL technology.
Ideal for mission-critical work
Visually analyze millions of events or locations directly from a browser. LuciadRIA handles geospatial data with the speed and accuracy required for mission planning.
Focus on customizability and integration
Easily develop for networked and cloud-based environments. LuciadRIA enables you to integrate other rich internet applications and to create interactive browser-based interfaces.
Luciad Developer Platform
Training and tutorials
- LuciadRIA: Your Swiss army knife for a cloud-based common operational picture
- New visualization features in Luciad 2021: More than just a pretty picture
- Hexagon’s Luciad Portfolio: Bring 3D Data to Life with Panoramic Imagery Support
- Stopping parkinson’s disease one step (around Belgium) at a time
- LuciadRIA 2020.0: The Most Developer-Centered Version Yet
- LuciadRIA used in groundbreaking HxDR immersive 3D platform
- Introducing the crowd favorite of the 2019 hackathon: team “Animationing”
Try it yourself
Other Hexagon products with LuciadRIA inside