User Experience Consultant-1715
Hyderabad | PPM Services | India
Division : PPM Services
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive Science, Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
Relevant Work Experience : 4 - 6 years
- As a UX specialist your will be working for Smart Build project and will be responsible for Researching, analyzing project requirements, conceptualizing user experience designs, and collaborating with product owners, other UX designers, business analysts, and other stakeholders about functional requirements and customer needs.
- Working with scrum teams to provide interaction design deliverables, such as personas, task workflows, and Balsamiq wireframes that communicate design ideas.
- Providing final wireframes and documentation to support design, as well as reviewing the accompanying high-fidelity mockups and annotating those appropriately.
- Participating in product usability testing, analyzing data, and advising product owners on priority usability issues to be addressed.
- Championing user experience and helping to implement cultural change toward user-centered design and development within Intergraph PPM.
- Working with product teams on specialized consulting projects and performing heuristic evaluations, as needed.
- Developing and documenting guidelines for interaction design and patterns.
Nice to have skills: Creating Visual Design artifacts, Icons, and layouts with Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur