Software Consultant - Sitecore Development-1476
Hyderabad | ATS | India
Dept Name : ATS
No of Positions: 1
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.Com
Relevant Work Experience : 6 - 10 Years
- Experience building multi-tier applications, Sitecore CMS, Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS, development of web services and APIs.
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- 6+ years of recent experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience in Server-side languages: ASP.Net, MVC, C#, MVC, Razor preferred.
- Experience building multi-tier applications in the .NET/MVC 4.0 Framework and Microsoft development platforms.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, TFS. Development of web services and APIs.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS. SQL Server 2008/2012. Experience with Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrate reliable follow-through on tasks, requests, and projects.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment including an offshore location.
- Hexagon SST team is looking to hire a senior Web developer grounded in software development methodologies.
- Developer should be able to troubleshoot applications quickly and effectively.
- Carry SOLID principles and best practices.
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Be able to work in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Fast-paced and agile web development using the latest web technologies.
- Gather and define relevant technical requirements and related information for web development.
- Communicate pertinent timelines to the end users.
- Manage team status daily against project calendars in order to meet internal and external milestones on multiple projects at once.
- Document comments from meetings, respond appropriately to requests that are out of scope, and verify that action items are followed up on time.