Software Consultant 1980
Hyderabad | PI | India
Dept Name : Positioning Intelligence
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 7 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Should have excellent experience in UI/Web Based Application development.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Collaborative abilities in multi-disciplined teams.
- Ability to, and experience of, effectively managing the technical quality of developers, design partners and vendors.
- Ability to work in, and lead small to medium sized teams.
- Extensive experience in complex computer systems specification and development.
- Ability to take work/tasks/projects to closure.
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to produce high-quality technical reports, procedures and other similar documentation.
- Preferably have knowledge of Satellite Navigation (GPS, GLONASS).
- Would be advantageous C, C#, C++, Java, Ant, Version Control systems (preferably Subversion).
- Development and implementation of Quantum versions for Veripos, based on defined requirements.
- Standard and quality of technical content delivered by development staff to ensure consistent, appropriate and efficient implementation of deliverables.
- Guiding Junior developers in addressing technical impediments
- Ensuring the standards, procedures, execution and implementation of the design, coding (including toolkit) and software integration testing phases of Veripos Quantum are fit for purpose, are easily maintained and align with Veripos strategy.
- Ensure the software design and subsequent implementation takes into account, and delivers, both the performance and functional requirements of the product.
- Develop and liaise with the procuring of, from the most appropriate sources, the technologies for delivering the Veripos Quantum.
- Under direction from the Program Manager, work to deliver all Veripos Quantum iterations to time and budget.
- Ensure creation of supporting technical information such as design documentation, test plans, manuals etc are kept up to date and developed in line with the application.
- Ensure appropriate development tools are utilised to build the application and be responsible for correct use of these.
- Fulfil any other reasonable activity as requested by line management.
- Experience working for or with a European based company. A prior knowledge of GNSS technologies would be advantageous.