Software Consultant 1977
Hyderabad | HS&I | India
Dept Name : HS&I
Qualification : B.Tech-CSE
Relevant Work Experience : 5-7 Years
No of Positions: 2
- Experience in design and development of .NET Web Applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational databases, MS-SQL and Oracle Experience with test-driven development(TDD).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills Ability to lead small to medium sized teams work with global teams.
- The Role includes, he/she should be able to handle the requirements, provide robust designs for the requirements.
- He/She is expected to have hands-on .NET development experience with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Responsibilities include: Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong .NET web programming skills in ASP.NET MVC.
- Handle Team communications and discuss requirements and designs with Global team members.
- Should be Hands-on developers in ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Angular JS and Typescript. Knowledge of using SignalR is desirable.
- Project tracking and providing regular status reports to the stake holders.
- Provide early feedback on all the issues and help in mitigating the risk.
- Provide Technical leadership to all the team members.
- Conduct regular Code reviews and Design reviews to ensure high quality deliverables. Knowledge sharing on technical and non-technical topics to the team members to improve their value in the team.