Hyderabad | ATS | India
Dept Name : ATS
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 5-6 Years
No of Positions: 1
- CISSP or similar technical certification and 5+ yrs of experience is must.
- Ability to write technical reports, detailed presentations and documentation
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment
- Ability to communicate technical risk issues effectively with business users who are from non-technical background
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Sound job administration skills
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Open to travel as per the job requirements. It would depend upon the assignment as well.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management
- Experience in performing IT Security reviews, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing and Secure code reviews
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security technologies and methodologies particularly, including for example web server security / firewalls / networks / encryption / PKI / TCP/IP / UNIX / Windows etc.
- Knowledge in one or more scripting language like perl/php/python/bash 5. Strong knowledge and experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation
- Experience of information security standards such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Certifications (Mandatory): CISA or ISO 27001:2013
- Certifications (Desirable): CISSP or similar technical certification (is a must), CEH, COBIT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications