Software Analyst 1811
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM Services
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 0- 2 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Understanding of Engineering Domain (Oil & Gas, Marine and EPC) in design / data management is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Internet Information Server.
- Good Knowledge about WCF Services Knowledge on SQL / Oracle databases and capability to write basic SQL queries.
- Ability to self-learn and self motivated.
- Experience in SmartPlant Foundation and integration with other Smart plant enterprise related products is a plus.
- Good logical, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Good communication skills and able to express his/her viewpoints in emails.
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Need to understand the project / product requirements (primarily related to SKANSKA customer work processes).
- With proper guidance, Responsible for communicating with Customers, first level regional Engineers effectively and manage their expectations for the various issues raised by them.
- Responsible to investigate the root cause for the issues raised by customers and provide solution/ workaround.
- Responsible for raising trouble reports for software bugs and testing any fixes provided by development team.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur