Manager Technical 1989
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM Services
No of Positions: 1
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 10 - 12 Years
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on software product management experience.
- Minimum 5 years of COTS/packaged software implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience leading a software implementation team.
- Experience in collaborating with resources located in the United States.
- Understanding of software implementation methodologies (waterfall, iterative and incremental).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
The EcoSys Standard Products Lead provides day-to-day oversight to the Hyderabad, India-based team responsible for configuring, testing, and documenting EcoSys Standard products. This is a full-time position.
- Leads Hyderabad-based product delivery processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, configuration, testing/quality assurance, documentation, defect resolution, and on-time delivery.
- Serves as primary interface with United States-based resources.
- Applies analytical and technical thinking to resolve routine issues and challenges by identifying possible alternatives and providing recommendations.
- Configures products based upon design; creates automated test scripts; supports and performs unit, system and integrated testing tasks, assists in creation of finalized documentation.
- Follows and mandates team adherence to the EcoSys Standard Products (ESPC) Methodology.
- Educates and mentors EcoSys Standard Products team members.
- Identifies and monitors risks and issues; identifies mitigation strategies and takes corrective action.
- Tracks technical issues and coordinates with others to implement fixes/builds.
- Supports team morale through constructive feedback and education as needed.
- Recommends improvements by studying current best practices for product management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending EcoSys educational workshops; reading material located in EcoSys knowledge repositories; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur