Software Consultant 1991
Hyderabad | HS&I | India
Dept Name : HS&I
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 5-7 Years
No of Positions: 4
- Expertise with Java application design and development in an Enterprise setting using J2EE, Servlets, Filters, Web Containers, JSPs and Tag Libraries, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Active MQ, XML, HTML Unit.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Jenkins and Gradle.
- In-depth understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
- Effective communication with immediate supervisor, peer group and counter parts from other location.
- Need to be a team player.
- Lead team by example to deliver team goals / milestones in line with organization objectives.
- Identify opportunities and enhance the in-house developed web-based Records management system for Law enforcement.
- Support the existing user base with in SLA and Service Quality.
- Drive efficiency in team’s baseline activities through lean processes and transformation.
- Design & Develop features for the WebRMS product as per global roadmap.
- Collaborate with onsite counter-part/partner to build / execute global roadmap for each stream of services and work towards shared objectives.
- Improve the Team Autonomy / Maturity Level on continuous basis to provide consistent/quality services.
- Embracing emerging standards while promoting best practices and consistent usage of design patterns.
- Identifying exciting opportunities to adopt new technologies to solve existing needs and future challenges.
- Developing a deep understanding of integrations/interfacing with other systems and platforms within the supported domain.
- Performing hands on software development, typically spending time on writing code, conducting code reviews and testing when needed in on going sprints.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur