Software Consultant 1966
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : BE
Relevant Work Experience : 2-5 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Experience working with Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere).
- Experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases.
- Domain knowledge in project financial accounting (spending forecasts, project and fiscal budgeting, and cost capitalization).
- Highly skilled in testing practices Extensive experience testing Java and Web based products.
- History of full life-cycle development, including requirements, test design, and execution.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to reproduce issues.
- Experience testing commercial software products.
- Skilled with MS Excel and General understanding of XML/HTML.
- Ability to create and execute comprehensive test plan on a complex feature.
- Ability to work closely with development.
- Experience in test automation, preferably Selenium.
- Knowledge of relational databases and Passionate about quality.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills Strong analytical skills.
- Need of Software Quality Assurance Engineer with a wealth of experience designing and executing comprehensive test plans.
- Creates test plans for customer defects or features, documents test steps and executes them.
- Reports all defects and progress in tracking tools and automated cases.
- The ideal candidate will understand the basics of testing a large commercial product and have the ability to perform different testing techniques and understand the full testing life-cycle.
- Must have working knowledge of the technologies we use and be able to understand basic financial concepts.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Create test plans and cases for assigned defect or feature Document test plans in Test Case Management tool and record progress.
- Use JIRA to track defects and tasks Review product requirement documents to ensure completeness of implementation.
- Create test data and cases to ensure code conforms to the requirements.
- Work closely with development to reproduce defects and ensure proper fixes Automate test cases where applicable.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur