Senior User Experience Analyst 1935
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 5 - 7 Years
No. Of Positions : 1
- Object Oriented design and coding, good debugging skills, large project coding and designing skills, Multithreaded and parallel programming skills.
- Good understanding of architectural design patterns such as MVVM and MVC.
- Exposure to ASP.NET, Web API, Typescript, RequireJS.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Deliver work to a high quality and able to work to defined deadlines.
- Good spoken and written communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, good planning and organizing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full time UI Developer will work on PPMs Web Applications UI Styling using HTML, CSS and PPM's Web Toolkit to convert PPM UX development guidelines into packaged reusable code.
- Need to be able to develop themes, styles and experience in developing custom controls, attached properties, attached behaviors and so on.
- The job will involve leading technical discussions, planning and execution of jobs within a scrum framework and working with distributed teams.
- Should have good exposure to UX disciplines and methodologies.
- Must have up-to-date knowledge about current trends and best practices in the domain of UI development and engineering.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur