Manager - Technical-1616
Hyderabad | ATS | India
Dept Name : ATS
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.Com
Relevant Work Experience : 10 - 13 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Experience building multi-tier applications, Sitecore CMS, Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS, development of web services and APIs.
- Atleast 3 yrs managing development teams as a Sitecore .NET Tech Lead/Manager.
- Good experience in translating requirements into technical specifications, accurate estimator of level-of-effort on requirements/specifications.
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- 6+ years of recent experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience in Server-side languages: ASP.Net, MVC, C#, MVC, Razor preferred.
- Experience building multi-tier applications in the .NET/MVC 4.0 Framework and Microsoft development platforms.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, TFS. Development of web services and APIs.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS. SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience with Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrate reliable follow-through on tasks, requests, and projects.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment including an offshore location.
- Hexagon Web Development SST team is looking to hire a Manager - Technical/Sitecore .NET Tech Lead grounded in software development methodologies.
- Team Tech Lead has to manage development team (carry SOLID principles and best practices, technical supervision, evaluations, mentoring, team skill, training plans, tools, techniques and processes).
- Provide strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), and problem-solving skills and expertise for CMS (Sitecore), and also develop when needed.
- Lead continuous improvement of technical standards and best practices.
- Improve team knowledge and product performance, act as technical advisor for projects, clients including evaluating industry trends.
- Effectively conduct daily stand-up meetings and technical discussions.Establishes and maintains productive working relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Fast-paced and agile web development using the latest web technologies, be able to troubleshoot applications quickly and effectively.
- Gather and define relevant technical requirements and related information for web development.
- Communicate pertinent timelines to the end users.
- Manage team status daily against project calendars in order to meet internal and external milestones on multiple projects at once.
- Document comments from meetings, respond appropriately to requests that are out of scope, and verify that action items are followed up on time.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur