Software Consultant Ecosys Configuration 1987
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM Services
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 4-7 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Minimum 4 years product management and configuration of enterprise-class software.
- Understanding of software implementation methodologies (waterfall, iterative and incremental).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The EcoSys Standard Products Configuration Consultant is responsible for configuration, testing, and defect resolution activities associated with EcoSys Standard Products. This is a full-time position.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for configuration, testing and defect resolution activities.
- Collaborates with Hyderabad-based Team Lead.
- Applies analytical and technical thinking to resolve routine issues and challenges by identifying possible alternatives and providing recommendations.
- Configures products based upon supplied design; creates automated test scripts; supports and performs unit, system and integrated testing tasks.
- Follows the EcoSys Standard Products (ESPC) Methodology.
- Identifies risks and issues; identifies mitigation strategies and takes corrective actions.
- Recommends improvements by studying current best practices for product management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending EcoSys educational workshops; reading material located in EcoSys knowledge repositories; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur