Atlanta, GA, United States
Hexagon (hexagon.com) is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
Hexagon is looking for a talented digital/UX/UI designer to join our dynamic marketing team in our Atlanta (Buckhead) office. The role requires the creation of world-class web experiences including sites, landing pages, banners, design elements, infographics, and general digital design. As Digital/UX/UI Designer, you will initiate, create, execute, and partner with front-end developers on all our digital media channels. You will develop digital-specific graphics, animations, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates, and layouts, ensuring that the brand is represented consistently across multiple applications and experiences.Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, design, present, and execute modern, sophisticated digital design and web experiences including web sites, microsites, landing pages, newsletters, and more.
- Show an intuitive ability to transform data into understanding; possess strong infographic design skills and narrative storytelling abilities .
- Work within Hexagon’s multidisciplinary creative marketing team across multiple projects.
- Adhere to our visual brand guidelines, art direction, and collaboration with other designers as needed .
- Create conceptual wireframes, as well as flesh out design for existing wireframes .
- Deliver finalised, full-fidelity design comps for implementation.
- Must provide portfolio with previous professional work for review.
- Excellent track record of visual web design projects.
- Passionate and experienced in responsive web design.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Three or more years’ experience in online design (post-graduation).
- Knowledge and experience in information design and web user experience design.
- Familiarity with current web design technologies, trends, and techniques.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and related design tools .
- Must be proficient with wire-framing tools (Axure, Adobe XD, or similar).
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment .
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment .
A completed bachelor’s degree in visual communication, design, or related field is required.
Supervisor: Design Manager
To apply, please send a resume along with a link or attachment to your portfolio. In addition, please use the subject line "Digital Design Contractor" in your e-mail.
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.