Senior Developer C++, SDK
Xalt is a technology framework that connects business applications, devices, and people; visualises data; and leverages artificial intelligence to provide customers with innovative, industry-specific solutions to accelerate their digital transformation journey.
Role and Responsibilities
Xalt is high in demand, and thus we seek independent, energetic and technology-proficient individuals to strengthen our technology and system development capabilities. A senior developer role within Xalt | Visualization offers:
- Opportunity to join one of Europe’s technically most competent AR/VR teams
- Close cooperation with state-of-the-art technology companies within Hexagon worldwide
- Ability to influence and shape the future of technology within the company
- An excellent professional and social environment
- The chance to work with technology that is fundamental to products used in a wide variety of fields globally
Candidates must have expertise in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of C++
- Experience with SDK development, development paradigms, and tools
- A background in graphics programming, such as OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan
- 10+ years of programming experience in relevant industries such as gaming, telco/mobile, GIS, military defense systems, oil and gas, or similar
- Ability to recognise customers’ requirements and wishes and adapt accordingly
- Fluency in English
Desirable competencies also include:
- Visualization of 2D and/or 3D data
- AR/VR/MR – XR (eXtended Reality)
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, UWP, Xamarin, Cordova, or similar
- Fluency in spoken languages in addition to English
For further inquiries about the company or the positions, please contact Compass Human Resources by Stein-Sverre Wold, +47 906 88 270 or Anne Marit Heber Nærby, +47 924 49 114.
Please submit your application and CV in English using “Apply here”/“Søk her”, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.