Network and Server Operation
We are looking for an independent, energetic and practically oriented employee to manage different technical support areas.
In addition to daily operation tasks within network, server and client management, the position also entails development/improvement of infrastructure routines and processes, security and follow-up of external service providers. Relevant bullet points: Linux, Windows, OSX, Automated Build System, Ticket System.
We also hope that you, over time, are motivated to develop within other fields than operations, such as:
- Develop and maintain a multiplatform automated test system.
- Support the project teams in the projects’ test phases.
- Easy programming.
Background and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and/or relevant experience and certifications
- Motivation to develop within programming and testing
- At least three years of experience from network or server operations
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Good cooperation skills
- You are self-driven and take ownership of your responsibilities, as well as solution and goal oriented
HxGN SMART Visualization offers:
- A possibility to join one of Europe’s technically most competent AR/VR teams
- A possibility to shape and develop your own position
- An excellent professional and social environment
- A significant international aspect
- Ability to work with technology that is core to products used in a wide variety of fields across the world
For further inquiries about the company or the position, please contact Compass Human Resources by Stein-Sverre Wold,+47 906 88 270 or Anne Marit Heber Nærby, +47 924 49 114.
Please submit your application and CV in English using application button below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.