Atlanta, GA, United States
The Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for the design, development, execution, and production of global marketing to support Hexagon and its divisions.Job Scope
The Graphic Designer is required to work closely with marketing operations and divisional marketing teams in the planning, creative development, execution, and production of marketing materials. The Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring the materials align with marketing standards and requirements, follow brand compliance guidelines, and are delivered within defined timelines and approved budgetary guidelines.
The Graphic Designer responsibilities include but are not limited to the design concept, development, execution, and production of print, stationary, collateral, multi-media, direct, events, signage, web, interactive, and product icons.Required skills
- Graphic Design degree, preferably BFA/MFA is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years as a designer at a leading ad agency, design studio, or corporation
- Experience working with outside agency design groups in collaborative design development and execution.
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, collateral, multimedia, direct, events, signage, and web. Product icon and GUI development and enhancements a plus.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in.
- Able to collaborate with other members of the Graphic Design team and effectively communicate their own ideas.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Successfully manages their time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills.
- Resourceful: Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints.
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Advanced user of graphics design programs including; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including; Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
Supervisor: Supervisor: Exec Director, Brand, Communications and Events
To apply, please send a resume along with a link or attachment to your portfolio. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. In addition, please use the subject line "Graphic Designer" in your e-mail
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.