Atlanta, GA, United States
Hexagon (hexagon.com) is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
Hexagon is seeking a Graphic Designer who will be tasked with the design, development, execution, and production of global marketing materials to support Hexagon and its divisions.Responsibilities
- Work closely with marketing operations and divisional marketing teams in the planning, creative development, execution, and production of marketing materials.
- Ensure that these materials align with marketing standards and requirements, follow brand compliance guidelines, and are delivered within defined timelines and approved budgetary allowances.
- Lead and/or participate in design concept, development, execution, and production of various materials including print, stationery, collateral, multi-media, direct, events, signage, web, interactive, and product icons.
- Other design-related tasks as needed.
- A minimum of four years as a designer at a leading ad agency, design studio, or corporation.
- Experience working with outside agency design groups in collaborative design development and execution.
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, collateral, multimedia, direct, events, signage, and web; product icon and GUI development and enhancements are a plus.
- Open and receptive to design critique, but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in.
- Able to collaborate with other members of the Graphic Design team and effectively communicate their own ideas.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Successfully manages their time, workflow, and schedule to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Possess solid presentation, listening, and communication skills.
- Resourceful and able to find multiple design solutions to challenge issues, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints.
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Advanced user of graphics design programs including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
A completed degree in graphic design is required.
Supervisor: Design Manager
To apply, please send a resume along with a link or attachment to your portfolio. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. In addition, please use the subject line "Graphic Designer" in your e-mail.
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.