Graphic Design Intern
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hexagon (hexagon.com) is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
As Graphic Design Intern, you will work with market-leading talent on international projects centered on solving issues that impact our planet. You will support the design team in the development and execution of Hexagon’s brand strategy, assisting in the development and production of print items, advertising, brochures, event signage, and other creative assets. In addition, you will aid in the development and execution of assets to support HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s annual international conference.
Our Global Strategic Marketing team is small in size, but has a BIG vision and operates like an in-house agency. As Graphic Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, influential communications campaigns. This position will strengthen your portfolio and provide hands-on experience across a variety of media.Responsibilities
- Develop creative content for stationery, ads, brochures, event signage, and promotional items.
- Understand brand DNA and convey this appropriately in deliverables.
- Generate out-of-the-box creative ideas and stay abreast of the latest trends.
- Work closely with design and online teams .
- Experience in various creative mediums and applications.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision.
- Experience and understanding of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign templates.
- Understanding of brand development and design with the ability to translate client needs into strong design direction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and turn out great design quickly.
- Strong typography skills with acute attention to detail (pixel-perfect design).
- Impeccable file structure and storage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Energetic, goal-oriented team player with an excellent work ethic.
Pursuit or completion of a bachelor’s degree in design is required.
Supervisor: Design Manager
Length of Contract: 6-12 months
To apply, please send a resume along with a link or attachment to your portfolio. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. In addition, please use the subject line "Graphic Design Intern" in your e-mail.
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.