INTERGEO is the world’s leading conference trade fair for geodesy, geo information and land management.
Visit Messe Berlin, Hall 1.1, Booth A1.024 to experience:
- Mobile Mapping
- Asset Collection & Management
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Remote Sensing
- Airborne Sensors & UAVs
- Construction Project Controls & Progress Documentation
- Utility Detection
- Measurement Software
- Cloud-Based Dynamic Map
... and many more solutions for the geospatial and construction industries.
Learn more about the Hexagon speakers that will be presenting at INTERGEO 2017. Check out the dates and times for each speaker and review the presentation abstracts.
1. Transformation through DigitalisationJuergen Dold, Hexagon Geosystems President
Tuesday, 26 September 2017, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
In the opening keynote of INTERGEO 2017, Hexagon Geosystems President Juergen Dold shares his view how the Geospatial industry is already impacted by the trends of digitalisation and his vision going forward.
2. Escaping the FlatlandsMladen Stojic, Hexagon Geospatial President
Thursday, 28 September, 10:00 a.m.
This keynote will introduce easier ways to ingest the influx of data, automated approaches to analysis that extract the signal from the noise, and intuitive ways to communicate insights to decision makers and field teams to shape smarter change.
3. Hexagon Integrated Solution for Utility Detection and MappingKatherine Broder, Leica Geosystems - Construction Tools President
Alberto Bicci, IDS GeoRadar - Managing Director
Wednesday, 27 September, 12:00 p.m.
This presentation will explore real time, onsite detection of utilities over limited areas and how they can now benefit from integrated EM Locator and GPR, eased by advanced software that assists the interpretation of data.
4. The Power of Combining Cost, Schedules & Models in the CloudCathi Hayes, HxGN SMART Build - Business Development Director
Wednesday, 27 September, 03:15 p.m.
HxGN SMART Build’s simple-yet-powerful platform brings clarity, connectivity and simplicity to construction projects by connecting schedules, budgets and actual costs to work being done in the field, providing an accurate, real-time view of project status for well-informed, timely decision making to keep projects on track.
5. Connecting Perceptions with Reality in the World of BIM, GIS and SurveyFaheem Khan, Leica Geosystems Laser Scanning - Vice-President of Business Development
Thursday, 28 September, 02:00 p.m.
Using real world examples, this presentation will explore how professionals re-define built environments in a real digital world and demonstrate compelling, state-of the-art solutions that helps bridge the gaps of perception.