Marketing Communications Specialist
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across industrial and geospatial enterprise applications. Hexagon solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Do you own multiple dictionaries and don’t trust anyone with an empty bookshelf? Do you carry a red pen at all times and pride yourself on creating clear, consistent and comprehensive messaging? If you answered “yes” to all of these, then Hexagon wants you to join our team as Marketing Communications Specialist.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. As Marketing Communications Specialist, you will work with market-leading talent on international projects centred on solving issues that impact our planet. You will support the development and execution of Hexagon’s communications strategy, developing positioning and cohesive and compelling messaging in alignment with global marketing goals to support the Hexagon story. This position is primarily responsible for internal communications and the development and execution of messaging to support HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s annual international conference.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, influential communications campaigns. As Marketing Communications Specialist, you will:
- Manage, write, edit and proofread internal and external communications projects including, but not limited to, newsletters, magazine articles, press releases, advertisements, case studies, web copy, trade show and event materials, scripts and print collateral
- Develop content and messaging for multiple platforms
- Support our biggest event of the year – HxGN LIVE (annual international conference)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or related field; Masters of Arts degree a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience writing for marketing communications projects in a corporate or large agency environment
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation skills; AP style knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of web writing tactics (Facebook vs. blog; web site vs. press release)
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the entire marketing organisation to reach marketing goals
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities and meeting several, often movable, deadlines under pressure
- Team player, loves to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.