Manager-Digital Marketing Shared Services
Atlanta, GA, United States
The Hexagon marketing shared service team (SST) provides marketing and digital technologies to various Hexagon businesses and serves as an “internal agency” with a view to help businesses attain their digital marketing goals. The marketing SST is looking for a Manager in Atlanta. The incumbent will support planning and execution of digital marketing initiatives for various internal clients to ensure their success. The incumbent should have strong experience and expertise in modern digital marketing tools and technologies to implement best practices for websites, marketing automation, demand generation and governance programs.
Atlanta candidates are preferred, but other U.S.-based candidates may be considered. Limited relocation financial assistance may be provided. No overseas candidates or candidates with visa needs will be considered.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Identify and prioritize marketing technology programs in orchestration with the businesses; involve all stakeholders to define roadmaps (RIM) and control their implementation; ensure that SST resources and expertise are aligned as needed
- Contribute to improve and streamline the marketing technology ecosystem, which includes the identification and adoption of global technologies across various Hexagon businesses that help reduce cost and improve efficiency
- Ability to serve as a liaison between business users (located in Europe, U.S. and South America) and SST; includes (a) gathering requirements and scheduling timely and effective delivery; (b) managing expectations with all stakeholders; (c) troubleshooting issues for timely and efficient resolution
- Support tracking and measurement strategies for marketing programs
- Train end users on all supported systems (Sitecore, WordPress, Pardot, HootSuite, etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise of existing and emerging technology standards, as well as industry trends and best practices, in Digital
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in a digital marketing or similar technology role
- 4-year college degree in marketing or technology
- Proven skills in communication, management of customer expectations
- Strategic thinker, capable of translating technical items into management understandable terms.
- Strong expertise in digital marketing and technology best practices
- Proven track record of managing corporate websites and/or programs
- Strong project management skills (experience with Agile project management methodology preferred)
- Mandatory technology competence needed in the following areas:
- Content management (Sitecore and WordPress power user - admin experience preferred)
- Marketing automation (Pardot with proficiency in email, forms and drip campaign)
- Video content delivery (Brightcove and Wistia)
- Social media (HootSuite)
- Metrics and analytics (Google Analytics)
- HTML / CSS proficiency
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (presentation experience to senior/executive-level stakeholders is a definite plus)
- Experience working in a global, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel as required
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.