Digital Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA, United States
The Hexagon corporate marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Atlanta. The successful candidate must be able to plan and execute hands-on digital operations from managing digital campaigns to populating content management systems. The role is a high-energy, demanding role with tight deadlines.
Atlanta-based candidates only. No relocation assistance is provided.
- Managing operations of selected Hexagon websites including, but not limited to, scoping requirements, sourcing content, coordinating translations, producing graphics and populating content using Sitecore and WordPress.
- Working closely with the design, communications (content) and technical teams, as well as outside agencies to plan and implement Web initiatives
- Participate in creative meetings, definition requirements, and execution of campaigns for online activities
- Develop design concepts into layouts for web/screen applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 4 – 6 years in Web, online marketing, preferably in a large B2B environment (in-house or agency)
- Must have experience in managing and working with various online channels (such as websites, search engines, social media, display ads, webcasting, email and mobile)
- Doesn’t need to be a developer, but must know HTML and be tech savvy and knowledgeable about latest online trends / tools
- Ability to follow a web interface style guide
- Must have a proactive work style, take initiative with strong attention to detail
- Must possess analytical and creative skill balance
- Must have excellent communication /collaboration skills and be comfortable presenting
- Agile project management methodology experience is a plus
- Must be a power user of Sitecore, WordPress, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
- Knowledge of HootSuite, Pardot and Survey Monkey is a plus.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications-related field is required
Hexagon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Hexagon participates in E-Verify.